Help future-proof your voice network today with SIP Trunks
Time Warner Cable Business Class SIP Trunks offer an economical Voice over IP (VoIP) interface for IP PBXs. SIP Trunks, based on forward-looking IP technology, deliver a highly scalable, flexible and cost-effective alternative to traditional voice services.
Provisioned over our extensive fiber-rich IP network, SIP Trunks include dedicated bandwidth so that your voice traffic no longer competes for bandwidth with your data service.
Take the guess-work out of your decision, TWC offers an extensive list of pre-approved IP PBXs to ensure our SIP Trunks work seamlessly with your phone equipment.
Features and Benefits of Business Class SIP Trunks
- Cost-Efficient - Purchase the capacity you need today with the scalability to easily add more capacity as your business grows.
- Control - Our Trunk Admin Portal enables you to manage and configure Alternate Routing and Trunk Overflow features in real time — from any Internet location.
- Dedicated Customer Service - Get the support you need, when you need it. Our specialists are available 24/7/365.
- Dedicated Voice Bandwidth - SIP Trunks include dedicated bandwidth for your voice calls, so your voice traffic no longer competes for bandwidth with your data service.
- Business Continuity - Enable business continuity with features like Alternate Routing, which provides disaster recovery capabilities.
- Security - Our SIP Trunk traffic remains secure because it does not travel over the public Internet.
- Convenience: Enjoy the benefits of getting all of your telecommunications services from a single provider, with only one invoice and one point of contact.
- Reliability - Your traffic is carried over Time Warner Cable’s fiber-rich network and is backed by a competitive SLA.