Voice Trunking Technology for Growing Businesses
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID) service eliminates the need for a dedicated line for each employee while still allowing each employee to have a unique phone number.
- Multiple long-distance minutes of usage packages include 3,000, 5,000 or 10,000 LD minute packages.
- Access call history and on-demand usage analysis reports online to better manage your long distance costs.
- New web portal enables your company to manage features like Trunk Overflow and Alternate Routing.
Business Class PRI Tech Specs
Business Class PRI is a commercial ISDN trunk service that uses Internet Protocol (IP) technology to deliver data packets of voice signals over our fiber-rich network. It then converts the signaling to DS‐1 and provides PRI service via a voice gateway located at your business location. Your calls are never routed over the public Internet.
Our voice‐only, IP‐enabled service is delivered over our fiber-rich network. A single BC PRI offers customers a two‐way trunk with the ability to make and/or receive up to 23 simultaneous calls. The product provides customers with the standard ISDN PRI configuration of 23 B channels for voice communications and a D channel for signaling (e.g., 23B+D) as well as other fractional PRI service configurations.
Business Class PRI Specifications
- Provisioned as a two-way, voice-only service
- Bipolar with eight-zero substitution (B8ZS)
- Voice encoding G.711
- Framing is Extended Super Frame
- Network Interface Device: RJ-48
Voice Gateway Specifications
- Voice gateway emulates the ISDN PRI variants of NI-2, 5ESS, and DMS-100
- Voice interfaces: 24 FXS analog voice ports or Four EHWIC slots depending on CPE